Monday, March 2, 2015

Can you Admit When you are Wrong?

Have you ever met someone that all you really wanted to do was either tell them off or just punch? I am not a anger or violent person at all and I tend to have a ton of patience, but sometimes a certain person comes along and you push all that aside. It is very hard to get under my skin and for me not to have a smile on my face, but the other day I had someone take me to the limit. I think that it was the point that he wanted to play the blame game, but did not want to provide any information on what happened.

This guy had parked his car in the wrong area and ended up getting towed. When I spoke to him that morning he kept saying that he parked over there and just pointed out the door. As I was trying to gather more information as to which area he parked in and ask a few questions he would not provide me with any answers at all. I informed the guy that the area that he is pointing in is not the area that he should have parked in unless informing someone about it. He kept on yelling at me telling me that I needed to fix it and pay him for the tow. At this point I was done dealing with this guy because no one was going to be able to get through to him or make him understand that he was also at fault.

The following day I spoke to this guy and apologized that I could have handle him and the situation better. To be honest I felt I handled it pretty well and held back on saying things that I really wanted to such as "You are a moron and should asked if that was an area that you could park in as there were signs that said you will be towed without a permit." Instead I said that I was sorry and that both parties were at fault usually I would reimburse 50% but I would give back the amount in full as I was trying to be nice. That we both made mistakes and that I was sorry on our end. He still could not admit that he was at fault in any way and that I needed to fix the signs out in the parking lot even thou they were not my signs to touch.

It just got to me that there are people out there that are just complete jerks and candasses. Why not just man up, grow some balls, and admit that you were wrong as well. It is not pride that you cannot admit that you are wrong it is being a bitch that you cannot admit that you are wrong. It's people like this that I cannot stand do not respect at all.

Have you met anyone like this? Please leave your story on my facebook page. www.facebook.com/rollinwrenkadink


No comments:

Post a Comment